Quite often, herpes appears after lip augmentation with hyaluronic acid, which is a side effect. Herpes is a common cold sore. So don’t panic. Can this side effect be avoided after the procedure? How to get rid of the rash if the virus began to manifest? This can be done quite simply.
Why the herpes virus get activate after lip augmentation?
The reason of herpes infection after lip augmentation is often the injection method. It damages the epidermis and infects the body. Here the virus begins to multiply and launches its DNA into the nuclei of nerve cells. Therefore, it will not be possible to “dispose” herpes completely.
Cases of infection in the salons where the procedure was carried out are quite frequent. But it so happens that the patient is sick with the virus even before the operation. Therefore, herpes after lip augmentation with hyaluronic acid begins to manifest itself in full.
The herpes virus is activated after the procedure for several reasons:
- injury of the protective cover;
- trauma of the epidermis;
- weakening of immunity;
- allergic reaction.
It is worth noting that a complete cure of herpes is impossible.
How can a rash be prevented?
In order to avoid the occurrence of herpes after lip augmentation, it is recommended to consult a doctor. This must be done to make sure that there are no contraindications and presence of a virus. The doctor will advise you to drink antiviral drugs so that there are no complications.
Do not forget that special ointments and gels will help prevent rash. Also, getting rid of herpes after lip augmentation with hyaluronic acid is facilitated by complexes of various vitamins to maintain and strengthen immunity.
What to do if the rash does appear?
If herpes appears after lip augmentation, what to do? It is worth visiting a doctor immediately. The specialist will prescribe treatment and write a prescription for the use of drugs. Such medications will allow the virus to be inactive and protect the body.
Ointments and gels that help preventing cold sores after lip augmentation with hyaluronic acid:
- Panavir gel;
- Acyclovir Acri;
It is also recommended to use ointments and gels containing juices of aloe, garlic or onions, saline solutions. These substances in the composition will help to destroy the virus.
What will help strengthen the immune system?
- any vitamin complexes.
Care of infected skin areas should be carried out with the help of “support”:
- Antiseptic agents. They will allow you to disinfect and cleanse skin areas. This, in turn, will lead to a speedy recovery of the body.
- It is recommended to refrain from sharp movements of the lips, which can serve as a source of micro cracks and intensification of infection.
- It is worth refraining from physical activity and contact with damaged areas of the skin with ultraviolet radiation and hot food. These guidelines are necessary to avoid accelerating blood flow and allowing the virus to multiply.
- You will have to give up makeup and massage for a few days, not to cause irritation.
The rules that need to be taken as a basis during the treatment of complications:
- Do not exert unnecessary effects on damaged skin areas not to cause irritation.
- Follow the rules of hygiene not to spread the infection to other places or other people.
- Application of ointments requires the use of sterile products to avoid contamination of other parts of the body.
- It is better not to take unnecessary water procedures, not to get infected with additional infections.
- Avoid going to public places to avoid spreading infection or contracting a new disease, because the immune system is weakened.
- It is not necessary to exert influence on small wounds, because this will delay the treatment period or lead to complications.
It is worth using moisturizing and skin softening creams in case of herpes after lip augmentation. This is necessary to speed up the recovery of the damaged area, but already during the final stage of treatment.
It is recommended to visit a beautician after the visible manifestation of herpes has disappeared to assess the result and, if necessary, correct it. Before carrying out the procedure, it is worth making sure that there are no contraindications and a virus not to face complications.
Is it possible to enlarge the lips with herpes?
If the patient has a virus, the use of the injection is contraindicated. The manifestation of herpes after lip augmentation with hyaluronic acid can intensify, which will cause severe harm to the health of the body.
After the injection, new inflammations appear, which complicate the recovery period. Treatment of inflammation caused by herpes takes 7 days. But if you take antiviral drugs, then the duration of treatment is reduced to 5 days.
It is recommended to consult a specialist to ensure the safety of using hyaluronic acid. It is also worth drinking a course of antiviral drugs and vitamin complexes. They will disinfect the body and strengthen the immune system.