The formation of an allergic reaction to permanent make up is common, as the pigment often becomes an allergen. To eliminate the negative consequences, it is worth contacting cosmetic center, but it is better to foresee it initially.
How to identify allergies
A defect in the technique usually appears during the period of epidermis rehabilitation after permanent make up. The healing of the cover lasts a month, and a deficiency forms during the first week.
This factor is reflected in different characteristics:
- Abundant eruptions in the area of permanent make up. They look like small pimples that surround the result of the PMU.
- Redness of the area. When an allergic reaction to a dye appears, the stylistics takes on a bright saturated shade. Along the contour of the dye injection form, sensitive tissue turns red due to mechanical stress.
- Itching. This parameter usually appears most often, even before the formation of redness and rashes. A woman may immediately begin to feel a small tingling sensation, which then develops into itching. It must be ignored to prevent the situation from getting worse.
The allergy formed during the first week of the skin rehabilitation period manifests itself in many parameters. If you find an indicator that resembles a factor, you should tell the PMU specialist about it. This will help you minimize your risk of worsening health.
In addition, early identification of negative consequences helps to quickly take action to correct them. This increases the likelihood of being able to correct the defect.
What causes allergies?
The motives for the formation of an allergic reaction after permanent make up can be different. Their knowledge will help to initially prevent it due to the cosmetic procedure.
And the key points in the formation of allergies are different:
- Poor quality of the dye used to apply stylistics to the sensitive tissue of the client’s face. If cosmetologist buys such consumables, the overall quality of the technique decreases and there is a risk of negative consequences.
- The presence of substances in the dye that are allergic for the ladies. This rarely happens, because most salons have now switched to hypoallergenic pigments. They do not normally cause allergies.
- If the PMU is made in unusual color, then the probability of a positive effect decreases. Non-standard dyes are often made of poor quality, which is why allergies appear after permanent make up.
The formation of allergies after a cosmetic PMU service depends on the client’s health condition, therefore it is impossible to strongly influence this. It may also appear due to other motives, in such cases, you should contact a beautician.
How to fix allergies
The formation of allergies is an indicator of the wrong flow of technology, so you should pay attention to this parameter. If you find such negative consequences reflected in the deterioration of the client’s health, it is advisable to immediately contact a beautician.
If you consult with a specialist, you can choose an option that will help correct the side effect after permanent make up. However, it is not recommended to make risky harsh decisions on your own, as it can be dangerous and ineffective.
There are usually two ways to correct allergies:
- Taking medications that correct allergies. This factor is usually advised by experts in the formation of such a parameter. However, it can be ineffective in the formation of complications against the background of an allergic reaction. This happens if you start a strong reaction after PMU session.
- Removal of permanent makeup. If you cannot correct the negative moment by taking the prescribed drugs, the only solution to the pressing problem is to remove the stylistics. Since the coloring matter is an allergen, its elimination from the body helps to eliminate the negative consequences against this background.
Elimination of the effect allows you to minimize the consequences after permanent make up, because the absence of pigment is the absence of a reason for the formation of a side effect.
There are two ways to remove a permanent make up:
- Remover – a solution that lubricates the surface of the facial tissue. It penetrates into the layers of the epidermis, which contributes to the gradual destruction of pigment particles and their excretion with lymphatic fluid from the body. Such a gentle influence does not endanger the health of the client, therefore it can be carried out safely.
- Laser. In this case, the impact is more aggressive, and just as effective. In cosmetology, the master works with equipment that directs to the area where the dye needs to be lightened. Laser tattoo removal requires up to four visits minimum.
Removing permanent make-up helps to eliminate allergies after the method. However, it does not always make sense to resort to such a drastic decision, since because of it, the service provided becomes vain for the lady.
How fast does allergies go away?
If you decide not to withdraw the effect, but to treat the defect that was reflected in the deterioration of the client’s health, you will have to use an ointment to lubricate the damaged area of the tissue.
First, at a visit to a beauty salon, you need to clarify the name of the medical product, which will eliminate such negative consequences. Usually, the beautician also prescribes instructions for using the product, but it may be inaccurate, since it differs in different places.
To treat an allergic reaction, it is worth lubricating the affected part of the sensitive tissue of the face three times a day. In order not to violate the integrity of the skin during its healing, this should be done with a cotton swab and a plentiful layer. This will help relieve visual inflammation.
To eliminate an internal defect, you need to take a course of antibiotics. However, this should be done no earlier than two weeks after PMU, as this is a limitation to the recovery period.
If you manage to correctly eliminate the deficiency formed after permanent makeup, you can fix it within a week of treatment. However, it is important to take care of the tissue healing process so that this period goes well.
How to avoid allergies
In order not to get negative consequences in the form of an allergic reaction after PMU, you must initially foresee such a risk. Especially if you have negative reactions to other allergens, the danger increases.
To avoid allergies after technology, follow the recommendations:
- Carefully choose the cosmetic center in which you want to make the technique. Read reviews on the work of a specialist, photos of the performed permanent make up techniques. Check the quality of the work that the master does in the sessions. This way you can increase the chance of a positive outcome.
- Check the certification for the consumables and pigment used in the center. This will increase the possibility of the absence of negative consequences due to the fault of the salon.
- Get an allergy test. Usually the measure is suggested by the master, but if there is no indication, ask yourself to test to eliminate the risks.
If you correctly choose a salon for carrying out the method, it is only important to follow the instructions of the beautician. So the defect will not bring negative feelings to the lady.
Allergy is a frequent manifestation of permanent make up, which appears due to a woman’s personal health indicators. Knowing about this factor, you can prevent its appearance by taking the necessary measures in the cosmetic center.