Modern society requires careful attention to appearance. Eyes and eyebrows are considered an important part of a woman’s face. Therefore, they should be given special attention. One way to tidy up your face is by styling and coloring your eyebrows.
Long-term styling of eyebrows with and without coloring
Long-term styling has a second name – fixation. In today’s fashion, naturalness is welcome, so do not worry about thick eyebrows.
They must be laid correctly. They are laid so that a natural gap remains between the eyebrows. If the procedure is carried out with additional staining, then it will take 30 minutes and will last 28 days with proper care.
Eyebrow styling and coloring is gradually bypassing its popular competitor – permanent makeup. Even some professionals confuse these concepts.
What is the essence of long-term styling:
- long-term styling of eyebrows without coloring helps to create shape.
- getting rid of excess hairs.
This correction will last even after contact with clothing, hands, rain and wind.
In addition, many girls and women are interested in whether it is possible to dye eyebrows with henna after long-term styling. Colloring can be carried out if you subsequently properly care for the skin and hairs.
What products are used for coloring?
Long-term eyebrow styling and dyeing is carried out using special tools. You can comb and create the correct shape for brows with coarse hairs. If you want to carry out the procedure at home, you will need to purchase a special kit and cosmetic preparations.
For the procedure, you will need:
- Tweezers. It will allow you to process the contour and remove the hairs that are outside the line.
- Brush. For applying cosmetic formulations.
- Comb or brush. For styling eyebrows.
- Dye or henna.
- Professional styling kit.
Before the procedure, it is necessary to treat the instrument with an antiseptic. It is recommended to use disposable gloves for work.
How safe is long-term styling of eyebrows with coloring?
The procedure is physically safe. But sometimes there is an allergic reaction to components.
Features of the procedure:
- Performed using a special gel.
- Natural dyes are used.
- Intervention does not cause pain.
Long-term styling of eyebrows and dyeing with henna does not pose a danger to the body. However, it is worth checking for susceptibility to allergens. It should be borne in mind that coloring after long-term styling of eyebrows cannot be carried out:
- with redness of the skin around the eyebrows;
- in the acute phase of an infectious disease;
- during the period of hormonal changes in the body, ie. during menopause or pregnancy.
If there are no contraindications, then styling will not have a harmful effect on the body. Before the procedure, do not use products with abrasive particle or rub the skin. It is not recommended to wet the skin for the first 1-2 days after the procedure. It is worth reducing intense physical training, because sweating will negatively affect the result. For those who are interested in whether it is possible to dye eyebrows after long-term styling, professionals start dyeing immediately after the procedure. At the same stage, the creation and adjustment of the form is carried out.
What is the best way to biofix eyebrows?
The most expensive and time-consuming cosmetic procedure is long-term styling and coloring with henna. A similar problem occurs with other eyebrow styling methods. The main problems for many are price, presence or absence of contraindications, sensitivity to external influences. Long-term styling of eyebrows with coloring is effective in cases where the hairs are too light or thin and do not stand out on the face.
Eyebrow shaping can be done in different ways:
- Electrolysis. An outdated, but not ineffective way. The impact is made with an electric needle. This destroys the base of the hair. The disadvantages include pain, duration in time. In addition, after the procedure, scars and wounds remain on the skin.
- Long-term styling of eyebrows without coloring is carried out using a laser epilator. This method is effective because does not have a negative effect and gives a local effect on the selected area of the skin. The procedure takes about 10-15 minutes and needs to be done several times.
- Depilation. Allows you to trim the eyebrows by removing excess hairs. The procedure can be performed independently or in the salon. You can remove hairs with sugar paste. It is not as painful as wax and can be done quickly. The result lasts for 1 month.
All these methods allow you to remove excess hairs. While the long-term styling of the eyebrows with dyeing sets the existing hairs. A method similar to permanent make up, but with minor differences – styling and coloring eyebrows.
After the procedure, the skin must be covered with restorative and soothing creams. Nutritional oils are good options. It can be burdock oil. It can be replaced with castor or almond. For correct application, use a brush. Leave for 30 minutes and wash off with a cotton swab without pressing. Long-term styling and colouring with henna are recognized as the most effective method.
Eyebrow care is an important step in making up. They should look neat, and the hairs should be arranged in one direction. To fix them in one position and not waste time in the morning for coloring, you should use professional styling and eyebrow tinting.