How long-term styling of eyebrows differs from lamination is a question that interests many women. Now there are many ways to care for this area on the face. To choose the best option, you should study the advantages, disadvantages, and reviews.
Long-term eyebrow styling
In the procedures of lamination and long-term styling of the eyebrows, the differences are in the technology of implementation. Namely:
- Using a special curved tweezers pull the hairs. Put them in the right direction. The effect is fixed with glue that differs from the usual stationery glue. The adhesive composition has an aqueous or silicone base that does not contain substances that can provoke allergies. This aligns the hairs, building them perfectly straight.
- Applying of a softening component. This will increase the permeability of the skin and the absorption of components.
- Perform coloring. The shade depends on the client’s wishes. The work is carried out with henna or any other product from well-known brands. Therapy takes about half an hour.
- The hairs that remain outside the contour are removed.
In the latter case, the glue particles will not get into the wounds after pulling out the hairs.
Lamination of eyebrows
To understand what is better, lamination or long-term styling of the eyebrows, it is worth studying the second method. The duration will be about 90 minutes. Stages:
- The face is cleaned in the area of the brow arches. With use of cosmetic solutions.
- In the work area, the skin is degreased with a special tonic that differs from the usual one.
- The cover on the eyelids is treated with a cream with nutritional composition.
- On the eyebrows, product that has a lifting effect is applied. It is needed for uncovering the alignment of the hairs.
- A special brush is combed in the direction of hair growth. Styling or lamination of the eyebrows is done only with tweezers.
- Unnecessary length is removed with scissors.
- The hairs are treated with serum. The composition should contain components in the form of mineral oils, vitamins, and other nutritional components.
- To fix the result, collagen solution is being used.
It is important to understand that lamination of eyebrows is not a long-term styling. There are a lot of differences in the procedures.
What is the main difference between procedures?
When faced with the choice of laminating or long-term eyebrow styling, the difference should be studied first. In General, the essence of using technologies is the same. You need to fix the hairs in a certain position and form a protective film on the surface
The differences are in:
- Laminating products contain oils, vitamins that strengthen and nourish the hair.
- The absence of such substances are in the solution for long-term styling.
If this part of the face has become noticeably worse looking, hair fall out, bald spots begin to appear, then you need to think about long-term styling or lamination of the eyebrows.
Why those techniques get confused?
Lamination of the eyebrows and long-term styling give the result immediately after performing the procedure. Visually, it is impossible to determine which technique is used. Therefore, they are often confused. Not beautician can notice the differences. In both procedures, the hair is colored and laid perfectly. But more in-depth study will allow you to understand that the differences are in:
- Actions of a specialist;
- The duration of the procedure;
- The effect of applied solution;
- Duration of the effect.
Such differences in the lamination of eyebrows and long-term styling will help you decide on the choice.
What is better, long-term styling or lamination?
The advantages of lamination are obvious. These are:
- Visually, the eyebrows become more attractive, thick, healthy and well-groomed. It will be preserved even after sleeping, taking a shower, or performing other water procedures.
- The face becomes neater, the look is emphasized.
- Hard hairs will be softened and fixed for a long time.
- The effect lasts up to 2 months. You do not need to perform tinting or correction to give the correct shape.
- Only natural compositions that do not contain any toxic substances or allergens are being used.
- Practicality. The procedure will allow you to create an attractive appearance for a long time. You can use the sauna, pool, solarium, go on a trips and not worry about the need for correction.
- The coating will form a protective film. It will prevent damage from UV rays, dry air, dust, dirt, and sudden temperature changes.
- Hair loss is excluded.
- It is not possible to detect differences in the quality of the compositions used. They may include substances that are harmful to the skin and hair.
- The result will last only 4 weeks.
Lamination of eyebrows and long-term styling are not the same thing. They also have advantages and disadvantages.
The latest technology has the following advantages:
- A fixing composition will be applied to the roots. It does not require regular flushing in the evenings and subsequent treatment in the morning. This significantly saves time and cosmetics.
- During the procedure, the master not only aligns the hair, but also corrects the shape, colors.
- Lamination uses components on a natural, safe basis.
- It is possible to reliably fix the hair, strengthen them, and make them healthier and shinier.
- It is possible to do it at home.
- Affordable price.
- Simplicity of performance.
Long-term styling of eyebrows differs from lamination and have disadvantages even in professional performance:
- There may be allergic reaction to the components used. Possible itching, rash, irritation, swelling. The risk is 60%.
- It is difficult to find a good professional master who is 100% familiar with the technology, has the proper experience, training and more. This is the only way bio fixation can give a positive result.
- There may be serious consequences if the master works with low-grade materials and uses a non-sterile tool.
- Some components can lead to hair breakage. The effect can be eliminated by nourishing masks, which contain natural oils.
The difference between long-term styling and lamination of eyebrows is noticeable. In order not to run into trouble, not to be disappointed in procedure, you need to contact only proven beauty salons. They will provide not only a guarantee of a good result, but also comfortable, sterile conditions.